Thank you for an incredible 2016!
This year has been a BIG one for Liftoff. We are so grateful to work with the world’s most innovative and passionate mobile marketers on our mission to connect people with the mobile products and services they love to use.
Our clients and close partners inspire us to continually develop our mobile marketing and retargeting platform. We thank each and every one of you for a fantastic year. We’ve had a lot of fun these past twelve months, resulting in some major achievements, including:
- 2X employee headcount – our staff size doubled in 2016!
- HQ moved to Palo Alto – featured on Officelovin’
- Global expansion – opened offices in New York, London, and Singapore
- Dynamic Ads – new feature breakthrough with personalized mobile ads that simply convert better
- Top partner – Liftoff recognized in TUNE’s Top 25 mobile global advertising partner list
- #2 in app retention – according to the bi-annual Appsflyer Mobile Performance Index, we came ahead of Facebook and Twitter
- 17 mobile conferences and events – Liftoff sponsored, hosted, presented at, or attended events around the world, including our first time at Mobile World Congress (MWC)
- 15 new Mobile Heroes – mobile marketers hand selected and recognized for doing great things in the mobile marketing space, including a full marketer profile and guest blog post
- Resources for mobile marketers– 9 new mobile marketing resources including reports for dating apps, finance apps, shopping apps, the 2016 Mobile App Engagement Index, and even one infographic comparing mobile marketing trends leading up to the US presidential election
- Employee engagements – 3 soon-to-be newlyweds
- Employee babies – 5 potential mobile marketers joined the ranks of Liftoff
- Fun – lots of fun was had between Halloween costume contests, holiday parties, ugly sweater days and more!
That’s Liftoff’s 2016 in a nutshell. We anticipate 2017 being even bigger, and are really looking forward to it. In the meantime, have a Happy New Year.