Liftoff Scores Big on AppsFlyer’s Twelfth Annual Performance Index
AppsFlyer released their 12th Performance Index, ranking the best mobile media sources, and once again, Liftoff ranked as a top 10 contender in numerous categories.
The Index offers mobile app marketers a comprehensive report card on the performance of mobile media sources. In this edition, AppsFlyer analyzed 580 media sources, 29 billion installs, and over 16,000 apps. One key finding from the report is that a CPI spike, driven by LAT increase and COVID-19-led demand, resulted in a 20% drop in iOS installs among the vast majority of media sources ahead of Apple’s ATT enforcement.
Liftoff Performance Rankings
The Index analyzes rankings across regions (North America, Latin America, Asia, Europe, Africa, and the Middle East) and platforms (Android and iOS), providing media source power rankings across gaming and non-gaming popular app categories.
Liftoff ranked ten or better in nearly 60 categories on this year’s index. Below are the standings where our power rank was within the top five displaying: Platform, Vertical, Category Group, and Sub-Region.
- Android & iOS – All Categories – Gaming – Global
- Android & iOS – All Categories – All Categories – NA
- Android & iOS – All Categories – Gaming – NA
- Android & iOS – All Categories – Non-Gaming – NA
- Android & iOS – Gaming – Social Casino – Eastern Europe
- iOS – Gaming – Social Casino – Global
- Android – Non-Gaming – Finance – Latin America
- Android & iOS – Non-Gaming Finance – Latin America
- Android – Gaming – Social Casino – Latin America
- Android & iOS – Gaming – Social Casino – Latin America
- Android – Non-Gaming – Life & Culture – Middle East
- Android & iOS – Non-Gaming Shopping – General Retail – Southeast Asia
- Android & iOS – Non-Gaming Social – Southeast Asia
- iOS – Gaming – Social Casino – Western Europe