An explosion of dating apps is driving big revenues around the world, but it’s also fueling increased competition for users.
Whether users are looking for a flirt, a date, or a lifetime companion, just about everyone seems to have joined the dating apps party. But it’s not all good news. More apps and more users drives more competition–and puts more pressure on mobile app marketers to be smarter about how they acquire, engage and retain large numbers of users.
This webinar includes:
- An open discussion hosted by mobile analyst & journalist Peggy Anne Salz
- Panelist Marco Gerlach, dating app marketing expert @ Mobile Trend GmbH and manager of popular dating apps Yoomee & Flirddy
- Highlights from the 2018 Mobile Dating Apps Report
- The latest dating apps UA benchmarks including costs, conversion rates and seasonal trends
- Break down of data by platform (iOS and Android)
- User demographics and regional trends