To adapt to the current volatile economic environment, game developers are pivoting their business strategies. Instead of scaling quickly, developers are prioritizing incremental revenue growth and long-term profits.
Join Liftoff and industry experts from Rovio, Tripledot, and GameRefinery for an in-depth look at these dynamics by uncovering key trends and insights in the mobile casual gaming space to help marketers better understand how to grow their games.
What we cover:
- The most interesting trends in the mobile casual gaming market this year and what that means for your growth strategies
- How to optimize campaigns for In-App Advertising and In-App Purchasing
- How to drive higher-value players at scale with ad creatives
- What can mobile marketers do to keep players from churning?
- Andrew Seow, Associate Director of Monetisation at Tripledot
- Kentaro Sugiura, Senior Performance Marketing Manager at Rovio
- Erno Kiiski, Chief Game Analyst at GameRefinery, a Liftoff Company
- Benjamin Rose, Client Partner at Liftoff