Post-IDFA UA Strategies for Casual Gaming Apps
Casual games topped the charts this past year. From Puzzle to Lifestyle to Simulation genres, becoming a hit in the casual game category requires a focused user acquisition strategy and execution. Join us as we talk with casual gaming marketers about what they do to succeed in this highly competitive space.
What we covered:
- The best strategies for acquiring loyal casual gamers
- How gaming marketers are adapting to iOS 14.5
- Trends in marketing casual gaming apps in 2021
- CPI and ROAS comparisons of Puzzle, Lifestyle and Simulation games
- Top-performing ad formats for acquiring big spenders
- Insights from the Liftoff 2021 Casual Gaming Apps Report
Slides of the presentation can be found here. Watch “Unlocking Future Growth for Casual Gaming Apps” in APAC here.