How Publishers Can Prepare for Apple’s IDFA Change
Apple’s IDFA change is around the corner. Find out how you can prepare from the industry’s leading supply-side partners.
With limited access to IDFA on iOS devices, app publishers and supply-side partners will need to support SKAdNetwork to comply with advertiser demand and make their inventory available to demand-side partners like Liftoff to bid on. Join us as we sit down with Chartboost, Fyber, and InMobi to discuss what app publishers need to do to prepare.
- Maggie Mesa, SVP Global Supply & Partnerships at Chartboost
- Alon Golan, VP Product at Fyber
- Prajwal Barthur, VP Product at InMobi
- Betty Wan, Business Development & Partnerships at Liftoff
What we covered:
- What is SKAdNetwork and how it works
- Current state of SKAdNetwork adoption
- How supply partners are preparing
- How publishers can prepare to support SKAdNetwork
- Tips to ensure a smooth transition to SKAdNetwork supply
- Challenges & solutions to industry adoption of SKAdNetwork