In 2016, mobile advertisers lost over $1B on fraudulent installs. This number more than doubled to $2.6B in 2017. Yikes!
There are many common types of mobile ad fraud to steal a marketer’s budget including fake installs, install hijacking, and phantom apps. In this webinar we cover:
- Most common types of ad fraud
- How to limit buying fraudulent impressions & installs
- 3rd party solutions for detecting fraud
- Noteworthy industry initiatives
- How to evaluate your DSP’s fraud prevention solution