Liftoff + Vungle Take Home Hundreds of Top 10 Honors in AppsFlyer Performance Index 14
Twice a year since 2015, AppsFlyer has been ranking hundreds of mobile app media sources to help mobile marketers spend their ad dollars wisely and efficiently.
In the 14th installment of the Performance Index, Liftoff + Vungle took home a top 10 spot in 394 different power and volume rankings across 5 different indices.
AppsFlyer put 610 media sources under the microscope to compile the rankings, analyzing 25 billion installs across 18 thousand apps that flowed through these media sources from July-December 2021. Media sources were ranked in the report by region, app category and subcategory, and mobile platform.
Now on to the honors we took home!
Liftoff + Vungle Retention Index power rankings
Liftoff + Vungle nabbed honors in many of the most notable global power rankings in the Retention Index, including (displayed by Industry, Platform, and Category):
- Non-Gaming — iOS — All Categories (Liftoff)
- Gaming — iOS — All Categories (Liftoff)
- Non-Gaming — Android — Finance — Investments (Liftoff)
- Non-Gaming — iOS — Life & Culture (Liftoff)
- Gaming — Android — All Categories (Vungle)
- Gaming — iOS — All Categories (Vungle)
- All Categories — Android — All Categories (Vungle)
- All Categories — iOS — All Categories (Vungle)
JetFuel power rankings
It wasn’t just Liftoff + Vungle achieving top rankings, JetFuel, a Liftoff Company, also landed several top power rankings across various indices, including (displayed by Index, Sub Region, Industry, Platform, and Category):
- Performance Index — Global — Non-Gaming — iOS — Utility Group
- Growth Index — North America — Android — All Categories
- IAP Index — Global — Non-Gaming — iOS — All Categories
- IAA Index — Global — All Categories — iOS — All Categories
Liftoff and the Liftoff family of companies including Vungle and JetFuel help mobile marketers—like you—grow their mobile business faster. Get in touch with us today to find out more.