NEW! 2020 Mobile Shopping Apps Report
Shopping in the digital realm is growing nearly 5x faster than physical store sales. Mobile is the main driver, expected to generate three-quarters of all e-commerce transactions by 2021. The pace of mobile commerce growth is impressive, and its reach is phenomenal.
The number of cross-border mobile commerce orders has increased globally by more than 43%. Countries including Germany, the Netherlands, Singapore, and the U.S. saw cross-border purchases using mobile and apps jump nearly 60%.
Download the 2020 Mobile Shopping Apps Report in partnership with mobile measurement provider Adjust, to get the latest insights on mobile shopping apps.
Read the report in Chinese, English, Portuguese, or Spanish.
Highlights from the report include:
- Cost & conversion rates for first-time installs, registrations, and purchases
- User acquisition trends across platforms, regions and seasons
- User retention rates for days 1, 3, 7, 14, & 30
- Regional trends across APAC, EMEA, LATAM and North America
- A review of costs, conversion, and retention rates across Brazil, Japan, and the U.S.
Want to learn more about marketing shopping apps? Register for our upcoming webinar – Retail Therapy: Marketing Shopping Apps in 2020.