NEW! 2020 Mobile Shopping Apps Report
Shopping in the digital realm is growing nearly 5x faster than physical store sales. Mobile is the main driver, expected to generate three-quarters of all e-commerce transactions by 2021. The pace of mobile commerce growth is impressive, and its reach is phenomenal.
The number of cross-border mobile commerce orders has increased globally by more than 43%. Countries including Germany, the Netherlands, Singapore, and the U.S. saw cross-border purchases using mobile and apps jump nearly 60%.
Download the 2020 Mobile Shopping Apps Report in partnership with mobile measurement provider Adjust, to get the latest insights on mobile shopping apps.
Highlights from the report include:
- Cost & conversion rates for first-time installs, registrations, and purchases
- User acquisition trends across platforms, regions and seasons
- User retention rates for days 1, 3, 7, 14, & 30
- Regional trends across APAC, EMEA, LATAM and North America
- A review of costs, conversion, and retention rates across Brazil, Japan, and the U.S.
Want to learn more about marketing shopping apps? Register for our upcoming webinar – Retail Therapy: Marketing Shopping Apps in 2020.