Content Marketing Manager
Liftoff is a rapidly growing mobile marketing technology startup that is changing the way companies discover and engage with mobile users. We are looking for a Content Marketing Manager to create and produce lead converting resources, shareable creative projects and high-traffic landing pages and blog content.
- Create a variety of content, both long form and short form, including guides and whitepapers, landing pages, emails, blog posts, video, infographics and collateral, to be marketed via all inbound channels each month
- Blog on a regular basis to attract site visitors through search, social and our email subscribers
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them regular, helpful content that’s in-tune with their needs
- Collaborate with designers, marketing, sales, external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience
- Work with external designers in producing strongly branded content that marketers will love
- Keep the team up-to-date with the latest trends in content marketing and mobile advertising
- Manage content creation agencies and freelancers
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent writing skills and editorial skills, with a portfolio of content to share
- Experience marketing to marketers
- Leadership experience with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Mobile marketing experience a big plus
- BA/ BS required
Working at Liftoff is fast-paced, fun, and challenging, and we thrive on innovation. Come join our team and help shape the future of mobile marketing. If this role sounds interesting to you, we would enjoy hearing from you. Please send your resume or LinkedIn profile link to firstname.lastname@example.org.